Given the unprecedented impacts of Covid-19, we have decided to temporarily suspend our tours until June for now. At this time, if you have any questions for an upcoming tour, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 506-758-9440. We are closely monitoring the situation and the safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. Rest assured, we look forward to seeing all of you in future tours when it safe to do so.
We are grateful for your support through this challenging time and encourage everyone to be kind to one another while we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. As updates become available, we will post them on this website and our Facebook page.
The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.
August 2- 8th : Ottawa & Niagara Falls
June 20th Lavender, New Glasgow Nova-Scotia
September 13-19 – New York City
November 6-8: North Conway, NH
October 2nd to 4th : Cabot Trail Weekend in Cape Breton
July 12-22: Newfoundland
Other Popular tours
- December 5th : Glow Gardens Lights- Halifax$70
- November 27 or 28, December 4, 5, 11 & 12: Pays de la Sagouine$105
- November 27: Black Friday$45
- November 21 : McAdam Railway Station$70
- November 6-8: North Conway, NH$395
- November 7: Halifax Craft Show$55
- October 24: Red Shores Racetrack & Casino, Charlottetown, PEI$45
- October 10: Ikea & Dartmouth Crossing or Mic Mac Mall$45
- October 5 – 17 : Louisiana$0
- October 2nd to 4th : Cabot Trail Weekend in Cape Breton$425